- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ABOUT ME | HOME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Getting Bored !!

Assalamualaikum. Hello guy's! How are you? I hope alls be goodOkay today I'm getting bored with my life. Cause I didn't message with anyone. Just busy online, but I'm doing nothing~ Lulz. Since semalam I'm waiting for my boyfriend. Sebab selalunya setiap hari Jumaat petang dia akan message me. But takde khabar berita langsung.... Sampai lah sekarang☹ Why haa? I think he's on the jungle kot. Huhh don't know lah.

You know what? Dah banyak kali Minaa mimpi bukan-bukan. Ya Allah, takut jgak sebenarnya. Mula-mula haritu mimpi Safwan balik KL with others girls. Then semalam mimpi Safwan mintak break-up sebab dia getback with he's ex. Lol apa semua ni?

I hope that nothing happen with us lah. Hm now I'm worry about this boy. Kenapa dia tak dapat phone minggu ni? Kalau tak dapat phone sekali pon. Kenapa tak call guna public or what lah. Hmmm Safwan, you makes me worry about you Ya Allah lindungi lah Safwan dari segala musibah. I hope he's okay & good there. I'm waiting for him....

Dear readers, thanks cause reading my stories. Love you xx.
Bye Assalamualaikum